The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Where is Roy Kueppers? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
After reading Roy's clear, honest, and lucid post...it's apparent that some of the other posters to this thread need (besides remedial English lessons) to look up, and understand the word "disingenuous"...after which they should wear the word like a cloak-of-shame for their incredibly over the top and lame reaction to not getting their coins NOW, because they wanted them NOW, and wouldn't be happy if they didn't have them NOW.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2011-12-19 09:59, silverking wrote:
After reading Roy's clear, honest, and lucid post..........it's apparent that some of the other posters to this thread need (besides remedial English lessons) to look up, and understand the word "disingenuous"..........after which they should wear the word like a cloak-of-shame for their incredibly over the top and lame reaction to not getting their coins NOW, because they wanted them NOW, and wouldn't be happy if they didn't have them NOW.

After what Roy explained your post shows you are still the only one who is heated up NOW. It shows you are still not going to let the matter diffuse NOW. It shows you want to keep this thread with negligence NOW.

Roy took his time to read our post and explain a lot to the members and his customers. It is no need for you to be upset over this in the first place, you were not part of it. Go ahead and take a deep breath or something NOW.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I do remember receiving a PM from you a couple months back Bendy. You might want to send Roy a PM too. I believe he is still willing to help resolve the issue in some type of way.
mysta-magic
View Profile
New user
CANADA
27 Posts

Profile of mysta-magic
I can't help but to feel under attack here Bendy ! Not a good feeling but my take is that you are trying to hurt me. If you are unhappy and feel this strongly about how bad of a person and craftsman I am, I would have appreciated more direct emails expressing your issues so I could have resolved them or at least came to reasonable results. Which is what I thought happened.

You are free to have your own personal opinion of me but what I will not accept is you accusing me of deliberately trying to sabotage your gaffs. That is simply ridiculous !

Any craftsman would agree that each and every item they produce is one of a kind. NO two are ever the same ! I admit that some items may not be as good s they could be but I think that goes without saying and is a natural result of hand crafted products. I will never put down another craftsmans products but I will say that I frequently receive emails from unhappy customers of Jamie and Todd and am regularly told that my products are superior and that they too have occassional issues with timely email responses and slow delivery times. I'm sure that is sometimes the case. I can relate but am obviously not alone. I know both of these guys and am familiar with their gaffs and I can honestly say that both are great Craftsman and I respect them both. I consider myself no better than either. just goes to show that us gaffers/manufacturers each have people that like us and that dislike us. No different than GM, Ford, Honda etc.

I will continue to evolve in quality and service in a positive way but I would be kidding myself to think that everybody will someday only choose me as their Gaffer. But that doesn't mean that I won't be forever hopeful !

Dynamike is right in believing that I would still be willing to resolve this issue even knowing how you feel about me and knowing that you will never purchase from me again.

Roy Kueppers
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
687 Posts

Profile of egoli
It's a pity that Bendy had a such a bad experience with Roy and is still upset. I really don't think this is the norm amongst Roy's customers. I am a repeat customer of Roy's and have nothing but praise for the quality and the customer service. My very first order took some time and I wasn't expecting that. I have since learned what is involved and I am happy to work around it. What I do now is phone first and make sure that the item that I want is in stock and then I know I will get it real fast. Otherwise I have to accept that the item will take much longer and will have to fit into Roy's schedule. Last week there were 3 coins that I wanted and he just happened to have made one of them for a special order and had a couple extra. The other two are not on his web page but once again he happened to have stock. This means he was able to put them in the mail the same day and I received them today. I couldn't be happier. There is a 4th coin that I would like but as he doesn't have it in stock at the moment I realise that it could take weeks or even months and so I haven't bothered ordering it. Roy is a really nice guy and he really does try hard to keep everyone happy.

Ed
Rick11
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of Rick11
I also have nothing but praise for Roy! My special order coin set arrived within 2 months of ordering it. Roy answered every email within 24 hours and sometimes within 5 minutes. My feelings are that Roy is going to do his best, and if there is a delay its justified! Thanks again Roy, I'll be ordering again in the future.

Rick Normand
caubeck
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of caubeck
Roy must always have one eye on his inbox, he answers all my emails promptly.
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
726 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
I just received my coins yesterday. Despite a longer waiting time, they are beautiful! They are exactly what I ordered, and made perfectly! Quite frankly, they were worth the wait. I'm positive my future orders will be with him as well. Thanks Roy!
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
I have said it in the past here, and Roy has just recently re-stated the fact: If you are unhappy with the results of the products you purchased from him - call him and talk to him about it. Since he personally manufactures everything, he is able to guarantee them for as long as his business is in existence.

That being said, I have never had a negative experience with Roy or any of his products. The only problem I have ever had stemmed from those things that are out of his hands (literally, once they are shipped) - the shipping company and the customs department. Even so, my orders have usually come within a week or two of ordering them - even a few custom orders I have placed. I understand the problems with shipping companies and customs because I also ship food items to customers in Canada and have had my share of delays.

Roy, I hope you and your family have a fun, safe and Happy Christmas!

Joaquin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Where is Roy Kueppers? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL