The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Docc Hilford UK Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
London/New York
1280 Posts

Profile of Colin
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you an update on Docc's schedule whilst in the UK.

He will be performing heavily over the course of the magic festival (www.magicfest.co.uk) where you can see him performing in three different shows. His seance, his mentalism act and his ladies only psychic party!

Following this, his lectures will commence.

Saturday the 9th, Docc and I will be presenting a course on Q&A, heavily focusing on his 'Perfect Q&A Club Act' and all the improvements Docc and I have discovered for this since it was first released routine 20 years ago! This will be happening in Edinburgh and more information will be released on this soon. It will be a smaller event specifically aimed at presenting and performing a Q&A act. I'll be giving as much as I can, but the day is mainly about Docc and as we know, he's a master at this! If you are interested in this workshop, please e-mail me direct at psychiccolin@yahoo.co.uk for more information. It will be very limited numbers and will be a full day course.

Monday the 11th, Docc is presenting his lecture at the Edinburgh Magic Circle.

Tuesday the 12th, Docc is presenting his lecture to the Manchester Magic Circle.

Wednesday the 13th, Docc is presenting his lecture to the Blackpool Magic Circle.

He is also presenting his lecture in London, however it has already sold out!! That's an indication of how valuable Docc's thinking is. I encourage everyone to see Docc performing in Edinburgh during the Magic Festival and at the very least, attend his lecture!

Best wishes,
Col.
Epiphanies by C. - Now available - http://colincloud.com/colleagues/
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
When is this Col? You didn't put in 'the month'. tsk tsk.Smile
And prices?
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
Ok, July. But I couldn't see anything in their site re his q & a lecture?
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Docc's lecture in Manchester is at the MCM, Salford Masonic Hall, (Hemsley House), 41, The Crescent, Salford. Free to members and door charge (usually £5) for non-members, though it is only £15 a year to join. Shoot Ogawa is lecturing the following Monday, the 18th. Lectures start at 8pm.

Docc in Blackpool, Wednesday 13th at:
The Blackpool Magicians' Club Headquarters
(Rear of) 1 Sherbourne Road
North Shore
Blackpool
FY1 2PW
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1875 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
He is in London on the 15th for a sold out lecture/workshop with Psycrets...can't wait to catch up with the coolest man in mentalism....

Dr T
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18685 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yeah - can't wait for the 15th...i've booked myself a few days off either side of it so I can let my (somewhat luxuriant) hair down for a bit too...
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
London/New York
1280 Posts

Profile of Colin
Hey guys,

So Saturday the 9th of July is approaching quickly!!

Docc is doing this one off Q&A workshop that will only be taking place in Edinburgh. He has promised to teach things (including the Perfect Mental Club Act and ALL updates) that he won't be teaching anywhere else!

Getting very exciting!!

There are going to be VERY limited places on this course.

To reserve your place, please contact Docc direct on docclecture@hotmail.com . He will give you the full information on prices etc!

Best wishes,
Col.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
The workshop to London is cancelled, I would like to know if others dates are too or if it's only London?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
I've heard he's been refused entry to UK..
No other details available.
[
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Quote:
On 2011-07-07 14:59, docsteve wrote:
I've heard he's been refused entry to UK..
No other details available.

What?!

I'm really disappointed with this...

Mark
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
London/New York
1280 Posts

Profile of Colin
Tell me about it Smile Trying to come up with solutions. Will keep everyone posted!!

Much love!

Col.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1875 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Docc has had to cancel all UK engagements on this round. He and I tried to work out a solution for the 15th of July at Treadwells in London as it was suitably later than his engagements in Edinburgh, but it turned out not to be feasible.

Pyscrets is disappointed at this turn of events, but a causal chain had already started that was unrelated to the London arrangements and we could only respond by cancelling and refunding all tickets. We are also arranging an additional compensation.

I do hope that he returns to the UK, as his last appearance at Psycrets was simply amazing.

Best wishes

Dr Todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Docc Hilford UK Tour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL