The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Shoot's Ninja Rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Thanks! Ordered a set!

RevJohn
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Too bad the Nickle plated ones weren't re-ordered. I preferred them. Half the price and just as well made.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Got the Gold set to go along with my Nickle.

Nice, and like them both. Would be nice to have the Nickle ones re-ordered for sure.

What I really liked was some of the moves that come in the printed routine. They were not in the Nickle Plated set I got years ago, and they make for some great additions to my routine.

Haven't had a chance to watch the DVD, but it comes with the Ninja Rings DVD.

RevJohn
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Got the new DVD by shoot on the rings.
There are a few new tidbits but not a whole lot.

1. a new opening which I do like. ( I never liked the spin link opener, esp. since I don't do it seated at all )
2. new tidbits on the spin link
3. a crash link variant.
4. further study on a couple existing moves.

He explains differences in different "small" rings that are available.

He even shows off one of my red ninja ring bags in explaining how to make the opening of the routine "elegant" and important to the spectators.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
356 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Worth getting for sure. Shoot's handling of this really brought new life into the linking rings effect. I saw him perform this at the magic Castle and it was brillant!
gphrenol
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of gphrenol
I have seen and like the nickel plated rings also. The well made ones are more classy for sure.
eddie2m
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of eddie2m
I saw Shoot perform at a lecture and it was great. I got the wizards inn rings and I like them.
ade
View Profile
New user
Singapore
85 Posts

Profile of ade
I've been waiting for MONTHS for Hank to send me the new rings... Apparently they are still not in. I think I might just go ahead and order those gold ones already..
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
Yes this is a great routine, I have a set I bought when they first came out , I'm glad I got em when I did.
Kane Mouri
View Profile
New user
Tokyo
53 Posts

Profile of Kane Mouri
From my experience, I actually prefer Tenyo's china rings to Ogawa's ninja rings for several reasons.

1. The certain gimmicked portion slants in with the ninja rings, causing several moves (such as swinging the key ring with two fingers) to be unrealistic.
2. The ninja rings are pretty much inflexible, making adjustment of the gimmick fairly difficult.
3. The ninja rings are about twice the price if I recall correctly.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
The rings you sold, Were they the Shoot ogawa ninja rings, I have just bought his dvd, Now require the best rings, I live in UK, He sells his for about $75 includes postage. are they worth that price, or should I try another source.Tenyo sound OK. please contact magicwalsh@gmail.com
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Still looking for a set of shoots rings.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Well I give up looking for Shoot Ogawas rings, So has anyone got a long for the Empire rings or is the Tenyo China rings any good. Thank you. magicwalsh@gmail.com
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I meant link
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have posted this previously, I have a set of Gold Shoot's Ninja Rings with 2 DVDs, instructional and the 50th Anniversary DVD. I purchased them from Shoot when he was here doing a lecture a couple years ago. Will sell for $130.00 plus postage to wherever. Still in the box, and never used. PM me if interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Shoot's Ninja Rings (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL