The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Shaped Rubber Bands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1447 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
i know there was a thread a while back about shaped rubber bands,,,( cross, star, heart shaped etc ),,has anyone found any here in the states?
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1280 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Only the Stars, used in an effect called Star Gazer. Here is a description:

Two regular rubber bands are shown. The performer now makes a series of shapes using the two bands. First a five point star, then a triangle, next a triangle inside a second triangle, and finally a five point star. He then removes his fingers so one band simply hangs from the other band. He twangs the hanging band and it visually changes shape into a five point star! Spectators will not believe their eyes! The same two bands are now handed out for examination.
Smile
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
gforster
View Profile
Regular user
californian living in wisconsin
136 Posts

Profile of gforster
I have quite a few...but I got them sent to me from Japan. There is no place that I know of in the states that sells them. You can make your own, though.
EVENTVS STVLTORVM MAGISTER
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Shaped Rubber Bands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL