We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » TT Website? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Can anyone tell me a website that has a wide variety of TT's? I have the Vernet, but my hands are fairly large and the thing is way too small. I have tried all the tips for enlarging it, but nothing has worked for me. By the way, I have tried on the Vernet Big Man's TT, but that is too big! I am stuck right in the middle, can anyone help me?
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
I have also thought regular were to small, then the Big Man's TT is too big, so I found one that is perfect size for me.

I use vernet's "soft TT". The size is right between those two and it personally fits ME perfectly.

Try: http://www.magicwarehouse.com for that one and others. They even tell you the dementions (in milimeters) of each TT before you buy!

Hope this helps,

Evan
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Thanks Evan, I just checked out the site. Unfortunately, the diameter appears to be the same in the original Vernet and the Soft Vernet, 22mm. The soft version is just longer. The diameter is what I need to be just slightly bigger.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
Oh I see what you mean now. It is strange that the soft fit me so much better though, hmmm.
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
I suppose the fact that it is pliable would make it stretch to a slightly wider diameter when you are using it. It's only a few bucks, maybe I will try it.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1264 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Most of the soft ones can be soaked in hot water and stretched.
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » TT Website? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL