The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How to contact Dave Forrest? :-) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Hi all,

Just wondering, what is the best way to contact the Awesome Dave Forrest?
I would like to ask him about his Bank Holiday deal ASAP so I can get in there and get some discounts. Smile
I also want to inquire about an oppurtunity.

If anyone knows, please say!
I have tried his Full52 address before, but it isn't very efficient.

Kyle
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
He should have a batphone!
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Hell yeah!
davidleiper
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of davidleiper
Whenever I've needed to contact Mt Forrest it has been via his Full 52 email. He has always responded quickly . Otherwise send him a PM on here?

Cheers

Dave.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1683 Posts

Profile of JamieD
A message in a bottle, a lazer in the sky, fireworks, tinker-bell OR just send an email like most folks would! Mr Macneil! What a very silly question and subsequently, what a very silly thread! XD

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Its because his Email doesn't work for me Smile
I will resort to a lazer... :/

Kyle
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6965 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Kyle, I just sent you a PM. In regards to the sale, I think all you have to do is purchase something and then type in the discount code when you check out.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Oh, okay thanks.
Also it worked with som,ething for £19.99, so that's okay then?

Kyle Smile
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1249 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Don't want to say too much but the 'extra' bit, I am still waiting for that, wink wink. Tried sending an email so far but if anyone knows how I can get it (or what I am talking about) let me know (PM is fine) thanks.

... Dave seems like a pretty busy guy, he must get 1000 emails a day.

(Just a side note, always had REALLY fast delivery from Dave in the past and usually emails have been responded to. Really great service compared to others so don't be put off by this thread)
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Yeah Dave is a great guy!
I just don't know how to get the 'extra' bit Smile
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1249 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Let me know when you find out, I have two of the extra bits from previous purchases but would like the 3rd of course Smile
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Ok...
I THINK I know what you're talking about Smile
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Adam - Your download link was just sent. Thanks for your order.

Kyle, you can always reach me by email. Usually I can also deal with emails on a mobile device too for times when I'm away from the office (like I have been a lot of last week and all bank holiday weekend) but I recently lost my phone and only got a new one yesterday. When you say my email 'doesn't work for you', what do you mean? I get emails from you Kyle it's just that I can't always answer every queery right away - I have to prioritise and sometimes it might just be that I'm away from the office - like this weekend.

So, now on with your queery. Unless I am missing something I don't seem to have any orders from you at the moment but you're right that the 20% off deal will work with items at £19.99 - thought that was only fair - and after your purchase, just send me an email and I'll send you your free download link. If I don't get any instruction, I email the buyer and ask which they would like. It's pretty straight forward really. Please let me know if you have ordered and I'll have a look for it.

To anyone else, I have extended the 20% offer until midnight tomorrow night (offer now ends Midnight 01/06) after receiving a few requests from people who were away for the weekend and couldn't take advantage of it. The discount code is 'bank20' and you only have to spend £19.99 to redeem 20% off. As an example that means that the new 'Deception' DVD - normally £19.99, can be purchased for only £15.99 so it's a pretty substantial saving. Add to this the fact that you get a free download too - either AIR, TUNNEL VISION or DeLORIAN - and it makes for a pretty sweet offer! Link in my siganture...

All the best,

Dave.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Hey Dave,

Thanks for your reply.
I was wondering, because I didn't think that your Full52 Address worked, sorry. Smile
It didn't work for me sometimes. In addition, I didn't know how the offer worked, and I wanted to ask, because I didn't want the bank holiday to end and for me to maybe miss your great offer.
Also, your PM thing wasn't working.

Sorry mate, now I know how to reach you Smile

Keep up the awesome work! I am looking forward to Vol.2 of Deceptions.

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
And your delivery is ALWAYS super - quick, I just didn't know how to contact.
I will see if I have enough money + if so will order tonight.

Kyle
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1249 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Thanks Dave,

Great products and service as usual,

I sure wasn't working over a bank holiday so it's unfair to make Dave!

The world of instant products and downloads creates a step up in expected customer service,

Great deal here, had two of the free products before and they are total winners.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Yeah, FUll52 rocks.
I'm really sorry Dave, just wasn't sure if Email was working! Smile

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Hi Dave,

I just ordered something Dave!

Please may I pick my Download link as:

Tunnel Vision

Thanks!

Kyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How to contact Dave Forrest? :-) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL