The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Dancing Cane music? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MoeMagic
View Profile
New user
Saudi Arabia
52 Posts

Profile of MoeMagic
Hey there,

I've looked and searched for a lot of dancing cane music, and this one seems to be the one that suits me. I'm not sure what the name of the song is. However, if anyone knows the name of it, or knows where I can buy it, that would be very helpful.

Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1112665984253

Thank you
- Moe
Mattia
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Mattia
Dear Moe,
there are many pc programs and mobile phone apps created to discover music name. I tried with some of this with no result. Many times the producers of tv shows ask someone to compose music to use only for that show. I don't know if it's as I think,but my advice is to try with a different music:it's very hard to find out the name of the one in the video.
I use piano music for my dancing cane act.

Hope this helps You.

Mattia
MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Hi Moe,

I compose & produce original, custom for especially for magicians. My company has an excellent reputation in the magic community and we are endorsed by top working professionals worldwide. Also, all of our music is 100% royalty-free Smile

We invite you stop by our website for a look and a listen...you just might find the perfect music for your act!

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
For the sake of intellectual curiosity: I always thought "Flying" from the Beatles "Magical Mystery Tour" album would be great for Dancing Cane--if the performer was skilled enough to keep pace with the beat.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
The song in the video clip sounds a bit like a piece of "Enigma" (same drum beat and rythme like in their song "Sadness"). It could be aswell a piece from the groupe ERA, but they normally sing the melodies in gregorian or latin.

My last bet would go for some production music.

Oliver.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Quote:
On 2011-07-01 09:21, MagiTracks wrote:
Hi Moe,

I compose & produce original, custom for especially for magicians. My company has an excellent reputation in the magic community and we are endorsed by top working professionals worldwide. Also, all of our music is 100% royalty-free Smile

We invite you stop by our website for a look and a listen...you just might find the perfect music for your act!

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"

I HIGHLY endorse MagiTracks. I used two of their songs in my last show, and they were well-received.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Dancing Cane music? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL