The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Mix 'n' Match Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Hello everyone,

You may have read about my new effect in the "Find the Pea Expert Needed" thread in this section of the café but seeing as the effect is finalised and available for pre-order I thought it was pertinent to start a fresh thread just relating to the effect.

For those of you that aren't aware of the effect it is called "Mix 'n' Match Monte" and it is my version of the "3 shell/Find the Pea Game" in my version a match in a matchbox is to be followed as three matchboxes are mixed up; a demo of a standard routine is available to view here -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpfrIKU0zxM I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on it.

The important notes on this effect compared to other routines is that there is no difficult sleight of hand involved or unnatural handling of the matchboxes, once the boxes have been mixed and a box has been selected the performer has control over whether the spectator is correct or not - this gives it licence to be used by a great range of performers as it can be presented as a magic trick, a gambling demonstration, a piece of mentalism, a piece of comedy magic and more. Further to this it is an incredibly organic routine and handling, this means that in the event that you make a mistake you can easily and seamlessly alter the routine naturally and still reach a logical and strong climax.

Purchasing this effect will give you the gimmicks that aren't feasible to make yourself, you will also receive a link to download a fully pictured eBook giving detailed instructions on every sleight/move that is used, further to this you will also receive video tutorials to show you what the move should look like when done correctly and to give those of you who prefer to learn from videos a better learning experience.

The effect is available directly from me only at this stage for a cost of £19.99GBP including FREE worldwide P+P, I anticipate the release date to be in about 2 weeks time, I am offering this as a pre-order at the moment. Pre-ordering will give you double the amount of gimmicks which is always handy.

If you'd like more details on the routine, principle, purchasing or pre-ordering then please don't hesitate to contact me by PM here on the Café or by e-mailing me at c_m_piercy@hotmail.com

Kindest regards, Chris Piercy
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Mix 'n' Match Monte (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL