The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Effect Titles! You supply the routine. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

D Byrd
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
230 Posts

Profile of D Byrd
A long time ago a friend of mine, knowing I liked to draw, would send me a squiggle of some sort thru the mail (this was the late 70's). I would then look at the squiggle and by adding my own imagination finish it into a full picture. This was a good exercise and got me to thinking about how to do that with magic(k).

Here are some titles for effects. You come up with the story and effect. The goal here is not to have you share your work (by all means you can and everyone would probably enjoy it)but, for you to stretch your imagination.
Here goes and good luck:

Midnight at the cross roads

Fallen Angels

Death comes knocking

One night in hell

The reason for my eternal misfortune

***ED!!!!

HEXED! or MARKED!

The Road not Taken (an homage to Robert Frost)

The Wishing Well

Wrong and Write (notice the spelling of write is intentional)

The Devil and Mike Flannigan

March of the Zombies

Fresh graves for diner guests
**********************************************************************************************

I hope you will take on one or a couple of these and develop new routines for your acts. Enjoy!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thanks Doug. I'm sure you meant Dinner rather than Diner but it reminded me of an old diner back in the 50's that we called Tomain Tom's. (awful food and pretty scuzy)...our local legend was there were patrons buried out back. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Effect Titles! You supply the routine. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL