The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Minotaur (Final Issue) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
I had a chance to review this last night during the Magic Marketplace product review show and here are a few of my thoughts from the review.

Overall:

This is a fantastic DVD filled with magic that you will want to start using.

Cons:

* My only real 'con' was that the production quality was a bit lacking at times but I've seen much worse!

Pros:

* There's a nice variety of material here. You learn effects with Mardi Gras necklaces, popcorn, glasses of soda and so much more!
* The teaching is great and really covers everything you need to know.
* The DVD is just plain fun to watch. There's a fun storyline going on and there are plenty of live performances of the effects being done.

Final Thoughts:

This DVD took me by surprise. I honestly didn't know what to think when I saw this arrive but I'm glad that I had the chance to watch this. There really is something for everyone on these two DVDs and I think you will enjoy sitting through this one. I've been bored to tears in the past watching magic DVDs but not this time! The $60.00 price tag is easily justified (you're getting two DVDs here) and I'm certain you'll be adding something from here into your act soon. Job well done Dan Harlan and Marv Leventhal!

luke
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Minotaur (Final Issue) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL