The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » 10 Card Poker Deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Hey brothers here is yet another video of me doing some tricks for friends after the wedding... This I learned from Josh Jay's Talk about Tricks DVDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48DEU1zuqI
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Come on really? I would love to hear ANY feedback good or bad...
ViolinKing
View Profile
Veteran user
a loyal user has no more than
307 Posts

Profile of ViolinKing
I love it! It reminds me of an odd video I saw of Ricky Jay playing the part of a swindling card shark who was super anxious to get some cash and get out. If you find a video of Ricky Jay behaving absolutely bizarrely, that's the one I saw.

In my opinion, you don't need feedback. Your tricks are excellent. I'm so glad you didn't make a tutorial, because the whole point is that not knowing makes it impressive.

I suppose its up to you to craft the experience you want your audience to have. To that end, let me say that My first thought was simply that the cards are stacked in a certain order, in other words, it is self working. (It doesn't matter if its accurate or not, I'm just relaying the way a brain works when it has been fooled. I certainly don't care how you did it, or feel stupid, that's just the human mind trying to solve a puzzle.)

If you were performing magic for me at a restaurant, I would certainly be coming back for more.
Lord Anacho
View Profile
Regular user
Kessel-Lo, Belgium
157 Posts

Profile of Lord Anacho
Great fun!

Erik
"The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything" (Alfred Borden in The Prestige)
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Very nice and entertaining.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks a lot guys really helps me out...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » 10 Card Poker Deal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL