The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Derren Brown, Absolute Magic (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1370 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Absolute Magic was a little off-putting to me at first, but my appreciation for it has grown with each turn of the page. I am especially excited to try some of his presentational ideas, like the cold reading.
1031ent
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of 1031ent
philippos1979
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of philippos1979
The best book on magic I bought.
-Magic? No,sleight of hand.
-The fact I MAY move my hand;your ability to reason;the motion of the universe; these are magical. Your logical inquiry into the possibility of something extraordinary is itself extraodrinary and that i define as magic...
philippos1979
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of philippos1979
Full of great ideas as to how not to.trivialize magic, how to increase the size impact on spectator etc
-Magic? No,sleight of hand.
-The fact I MAY move my hand;your ability to reason;the motion of the universe; these are magical. Your logical inquiry into the possibility of something extraordinary is itself extraodrinary and that i define as magic...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Derren Brown, Absolute Magic (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL