The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket Kit for Day of the Week for any Date (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
http://tinyurl.com/44mua9v

This is something I specifically created for my own use at tableside and parlor. I love the performing premise of Day for any Date....as do my guests. Recently I learned an 'ultra' streamlined method for this feat, and now I am even more enthusastic about it. I have gotten my time down [for any date 1700-2100] to under 15 seconds and improving every day. I have discoverd that limiting the naming of the day of the week to the three most current years is not only just as amazing [as for any date] for regular folks, but it also allows for the use of personal dates [birthday's, holiday's, anniversaries etc. in an Entertaing manner] that have real 'meaning' to folks. The three pocket sized [5 1/2"x 4"] [14x10 cm] yearly calendar cards are covered in thick laminate. [perfect for tableside] I use these cards as 'Guest Verification Cards'. My guests enjoy checking to see how accurate I am. The yearly cards are printed on parchment cardstock before lamination. The blank back of each card is also ideal for 'dry erase pen writing'....for many other routines [drawing dupes, magic squares etc.] *Included bonus: A wallet sized Perpetual Calendar[plastic] that will enable you to find [in seconds] the day of the week for any date from 1753 to 2099. It is soooo easy to use...you will love it. If you enjoy performing DOWFAD as much as I do...you will enjoy using this Kit. Additional cards for different years are available. [please inquire]

Happy trails.
Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket Kit for Day of the Week for any Date (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL