The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2011 entrée: Mark Lewis » » Q&A » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
With your background in mentalism and hypnotism, and your skills as a reader, do you ever do a Q&A act. If you do, what are your thoughts on the routine?
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
Speak to Paul Pacific about that. It will stop him talking about his bloody feet. He is a charismatic young mentalist from Toronto who loves Q and A even more than his *** feet.

I have never done Q and A so cannot comment. I will say however that I think it is one of the strongest things a mentalist can do.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Any reason why you have never done it? I would think you would be a natural for it.
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
I have always meant to do it but just never got around to it. Mind you I do psychometry which is the next best thing. Of course you saw me do this in my London lecture. All except the pseudo psychometry routine I often do in my act. I use the Tony Griffths routine but incorporate my reading ability to get vibes from the object inside the envelope. I only have jewellery inside the envelope. You don't pick up strong vibrations from bus tickets for example.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
After seeing you do psychometery in London I threw it in at a gig, and it went down very strongly. If it is included in the DVD it will be a nice addition - for those smart enough to try it. As there is no trick, many may overlook it (I hope so!).
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
I haven't seen the DVD but I believe Martin has included it since it is advertised on the blurb on the cover. It is really amazing how well it goes over since it isn't a trick at all. The first time I tried it I was utterly amazed at the reaction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2011 entrée: Mark Lewis » » Q&A » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL