The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Now That's Magic #7 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeHolbrook
View Profile
Regular user
USA, Angier, NC
112 Posts

Profile of MikeHolbrook
I saw Dave Stoepker using a "lunch bag change bag" do do a trick showing the miracle of the net full of fish. I was already using the same bag for some other effects so I got one out and started thinking, "are there other gospel applications for this"? One I came up with is the loaves and fishes. I cut some fish and some slices of bread out of card stock. I kept 2 fish and 5 "loaves" out and put the rest in the special part of the bag. When the story is told, the bag is shown empty then the 2 fish and 5 loaves are put in the bag. When the bag is turned over, I have enough loaves and fishes to cover the bottom of a plastic shoe box. I dump them in something to help with cleanup.

Mike
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Nice! Dave in "real life" is a Christian counselor at Pine Rest Christian Counseling Center in Kalamazoo. He is a wonderfully kind human being, and plays trumpet every Sunday in his church worship band. Just a great guy to meet. I did a show with him once and his "outfit" is similar to Ronald MacDonald without the face paint- he does kinda a slapstick "the joke is on him/what could go wrong next" type of magical routine that the kids love.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Now That's Magic #7 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL