The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Phantom Clock (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daddy_bone
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of daddy_bone
Was just wondering if anyone ever fixed or replaced a defective light in the Phantom Clock. I received a used one and the light does not work inside. Let me know!!!!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Have you tried unscrewing everything at the back? I have a Phantom Clock that is broken - I once opened it and most of the parts are accesible from behind. I guess the light should be replaceable yes. If you're having trouble or are afraid to open your Phantom Clock I'll open my defective one and take some pictures.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
My pendulum stopped swinging..Anyone have that problem?...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
On 2011-06-14 11:36, joseph wrote:
My pendulum stopped swinging..Anyone have that problem?...

Yes, it's broken I'm afraid. I tried fixing it with one of my clocks (the broken one) and nothing fixed it. I only use my 'good' Phantom Clock when someone really wants to see it working.

The quality of the material used in this trick is absolutely HORRIBLE Smile So a good advice to anyone that has this trick: don't let it 'tick' all the time.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I have add the quality of the object on the blog.
If someone want to make a small review about this one and his quality do not hesistate ;o)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Phantom Clock (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL