The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Custom Dean Dill Close Up Pad Hard Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Just wanted to show off my new case. This was a surprise that my wife gave me yesterday. She had my good friend Dean Customize the case for me to hold two of his pads. One black and one red on the top and bottom of the case. It will also store some other stuff in the middle of both sides. He did an amazing job as always. He took everything into consideration as to keep the pads in perfect condition and protected when in transit. Thanks Dean for you help with this, and thanks to my amazing wife for surprising me with this cool gift.

Here is a link for you to look at the case pics.

http://photobucket.com/deanpadcase
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Mowee
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of Mowee
Very nice
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
That case is so nice, you should protect it with another case!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
That's a great idea!
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Custom Dean Dill Close Up Pad Hard Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL