The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Friendbook - David Taylor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2011-06-28 11:15, timski523 wrote:
Hi Gaffed
Could I pm you to ask your method? I'm interested how you do it
I guess my way it's a good way to pratice a 'force' but I think I may be looking at it the wrong way
Tim

Hey Tim,

Well, Legacy is certainly that last thing one would ever be in need of forcing anything.

I think I still have my routine saved someplace as others have asked for it. Give me a friendly PM nudge to remind me and I'll see if I can hunt it up. It may need a bit of editing since I now use two very old one dollar bills in lieu of the KS and JD. Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
@ timski523, So as not to disrupt this thread any further I'd strongly suggest that you also read the entire thread on Legacy.
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
magic.mind
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of magic.mind
I don't like this effect. There is a lot of better and more interesting effects based in this same principle.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2011-06-29 18:07, magic.mind wrote:
I don't like this effect. There is a lot of better and more interesting effects based in this same principle.

True- I agree. Nice that it is premised on modern times, but as someone elses stated in this post- this was probably the strongest reveal- this premise for this effect has been getting beatin' into the ground lately.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I kind of like the social networking theme. Face book is all the rage these days, and I see a lot of potential for drawing spectators in from the very start of the effect.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
I know David Taylor very well and I know how long and hard he worked on this routine. Trying to find 5 friends was very difficult for him!

Only kidding Dave. A great premise and a great carry around trick. This is every bit as strong as killer elite but is more relevant to more people.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Exactly!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Dunno if anyone can help - but a mate of mine said he saw this, and reckoned my name appeared on the credits/thanks...so I'm just curious more than anything (as to why he'd thank me)!!

cheers...
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Friendbook - David Taylor (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL