The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Favorite Outlaw Book Test (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Although I have Luna 36, WA, and Reflections hardcover, it is the recent acquisition of Phantoms that completely blew me away. The othere are great and I love them, but Phantoms is absolutely awesome. Used it yesterday with great success. Thank you Prof BC.
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
153 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
I only own Reflections and Luna 1934. I received 1934 yesterday and the aging on the book blew me away. The workings of Luna 1934 is equally impressive. I know that I'm going to enjoy this one.

Leo
Sandstar
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Sandstar
IMO Luna 34 is the best of the best. Having performed it, I know the tremendous effect it has on an audience.
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
I use Luna 36 all summer 4 shows a night 6 nights a week it freak them out every night
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
Aligator -

Agreed that Phanthoms is fantastic! Use it frequently with Death Comes Knocking and it rocks.

Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
I'm really startin to like Lillian's Diary!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I have Witches's Almanac, Sinister, and Reflections (the original). Of the three I own, I would say it's a toss up between WA and Sinister. Both get great reactions. I use them for different shows though so it's hard to say which one is really best. Phantoms is on the way now, and should be here any day. Can't wait for that one! I have a feeling it will soon be my favorite.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
No doubt!

Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Even if it's not your favorite, you can't go wrong with Phantoms!

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
minty
View Profile
Elite user
Rugby, Warwickshire
423 Posts

Profile of minty
I ordered Luna 1935 a while ago along with the So Dark performance manual, and have been reading the excellent manual whilst waiting for the book to arrive. So I've been familiar with the workings for a while. However, nothing prepared me for the quality of the hardback Luna when it arrived yesterday. Pictures really don't do it justice. Dr Todd and Rick have done a terrific job with this series. It joins my Phantoms and DarkSpell, and I love the way all these books look very different and have a very different feel to them. I'd recommend all three.

However, wonderful though 1935 CE is, Phantoms remains my personal favourite.
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
My Phantoms came today, what a beautiful book! Outlaw never disappoints but they have gone over the top with this one. Can't wait to dig into the manual and get working on it.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
We really appreciate all the great things you guys and girls have to say about the Outlaw book line Smile.

On another note, for the next two week we're having a holiday package deal on our Arsenal menu. Buy any two items and get 25% off and combined shipping.
You must email me first.

That means you can buy a $24.95 Kioku and a $125 Showdown wallet, and receive 25% off both items. Of course any combination of any two items on the Arsenal menus applies.

Phantoms is on our Bizarre Magick menu and the Holiday deal does not apply to that menu or the e-book menu (I only host the e-books I don't sell them).

If you want to give it a shot and email me about a Phantoms discount, I won't be a Grinch about giving something off the retail price Smile
So for the next two weeks you can email me for the Holiday Arsenal deal Smile
outlaw@outlaw-effects.com

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Oh Dear more reason to buy wonderful items from Outlaw!

Dr Rob.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
And there are only 15 copies of PHANTOMS still available . . . and they will never again be reprinted in any form.
Phasmologist
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Burn them Prof BC.......the unwashed don't deserve them
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I just washed!
Does 'Phantoms' play Light,Medium,Dark or (Dark,Dark) Smile ?

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
IMO, all of thee above.

steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Just ordered Lillian to go with my Forever. Should be a lethal combination!
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
It will play anyway you want it to, nauty or nice
minty
View Profile
Elite user
Rugby, Warwickshire
423 Posts

Profile of minty
Quote:
On 2011-12-01 21:38, Godzilla wrote:
Does 'Phantoms' play Light,Medium,Dark or (Dark,Dark) Smile ?

All four imho. The accompanying Performance Manual gives loads of ideas for different styles of presentation. The Outlaw forum will give you even more. Phantoms can range from a fairly standard test revealing dates and times, right through to having ghosts appear in the venue recreating the particular meeting that's been freely chosen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Favorite Outlaw Book Test (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL