The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Legend of Sneaky Pete ;) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8865 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Coin Magic is so much fun...Having a bit of that "fun" right here. Enjoy! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNKFEJXHN3o

-Mb Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10804 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
MB you are now the Duke of New York. loved it
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2758 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Great stuff"!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8865 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys...Pretty sneaky! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8865 Posts

Profile of Mb217
To all the PMs (and potential PMs and emails here), no this is not an offering, just me jazzing around with something I do for people with 1 coin on the spot. It's very deceptive and always amazes people. Smile

And yes, there's many different ways you can go with it and it's just fun to do, practice and present. But no, there's no gaff/gimmick coin necessary to do this. Smile

Is it easy?...Well that depends on you, your better understanding of the effect and your efforts as to practice. Smile Other than that, no it's not difficult at all. Smile

Thanks for all the continuing interest and great comments here and in the background. Smile

-Mb

jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Haha! Mb, are you on the "Mickey Silver Diet"?
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
pbg739
View Profile
Veteran user
San Jose, Ca
340 Posts

Profile of pbg739
MB,

That was pretty funny. Like the wink at the end!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8865 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, thanks...That wink has become somewhat of a signature for me I guess. Smile Glad people like it and that the magic sorta speaks for itself. It's really nice like that sometimes as it allows people's minds and focus on the effect to just follow along without patter or instruction but still very much toward total amazement and enjoyment. Smile

Hope people continue to enjoy it! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNKFEJXHN3o

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Legend of Sneaky Pete ;) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL