The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » This Way Up from Paul Brook and Colin Mcleod (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..15..18..21..24..27~28~29 [Next]
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2011-06-26 04:58, mick the trick wrote:
I performed one of Colins effects from his Opening Minds DVD on stage to 50 plus magicians and not one of them had a clue how it was done, it was one of the best reactions I have ever received.
You can guarantee that this latest effect is going to be the dogs bo**ocks.

Wow, I'm impressed! up to 50 magicians! Incredible!
Best endorsement I have ever read!
I hope one day you'll perform for real people and not magic club.
Btw, this thread is full of ********, 80% af all the posts come from beginner or sunday magician.
I'm sure the book will be good ( no joking here), read all these useless post it's rather tired.
I hope I'm not the only one to think like that.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Not quite sure what you are trying to say Parmenion. I presume your elitist comment was as much aimed at me with so little posts as others here. I can assure you that I am neither a beginner or a Sunday Magician and I would also like to point out that just because you have posted the required number of comments to grant you innercircle status, this in no way suggests that you have passed the beginner or Sunday Magician stage yourself!
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I never work the sunday, I'm catholic!
<BR>
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
So am I , but I work Every day that God sends!!
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Quote:
Wow, I'm impressed! up to 50 magicians! Incredible!
Best endorsement I have ever read!
I hope one day you'll perform for real people and not magic club.
Btw, this thread is full of ********, 80% af all the posts come from beginner or sunday magician.
I'm sure the book will be good ( no joking here), read all these useless post it's rather tired.
I hope I'm not the only one to think like that.

Quote:
On 2011-06-26 16:53, parmenion wrote:
I'm catholic!

And I'm surprised!

------------------

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
mick the trick
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of mick the trick
Im sorry if I hit a raw nerve with you parminion. Just for the record I'm not a Sunday magician, I have been doing magic 35 years plus mainly for lay people.If your tired of reading useless posts go somewhere else with your crass remarks.
cougar261084
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of cougar261084
This thread is starting to go the wrong way make your own thread to start bickering and argueing this is about this way up
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I agree with Cougar start you own thread mick !
<BR>
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Parmenion, imho Cougar's post wasn't addressing just Mick...!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Christ! Stay on topic. If you wanna order the book go for it, if you don't, fine. All the bickering in between is pointless
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2011-06-27 06:22, looch wrote:

Christ! Stay on topic.

Oh no!! now Looch is bringing religion back into it!! Smile Smile

J
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
This thread doesn't need moderators it needs a referee and some linesmen.
RichardShure
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of RichardShure
Wow...I'm with Looch on this one. Can we possibly bicker and whine anymore??? Either get it or don't. Its not like there are not thousands of mentalism books and products out there. None of them will change your life, get you more girls, make you unbelievably wealthy, impart on you good taste, improve your wardrobe, or make you super cool.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On 2011-06-27 10:14, RichardShure wrote:
Wow...I'm with Looch on this one. Can we possibly bicker and whine anymore??? Either get it or don't. Its not like there are not thousands of mentalism books and products out there. None of them will change your life, get you more girls, make you unbelievably wealthy, impart on you good taste, improve your wardrobe, or make you super cool.

There is a massive correlation to what you have just typed and something within my introduction.

Owners, when you get the book, remember this post and have a secret 'lol' to yourself...go on...nobody is watching you...right?

;)

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
RichardShure
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of RichardShure
Good Luck Paul,
As you have probably typed more words in this thread than you have in the books you have written...lol.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
I'd agree to that IF you include all the questions I have had to field regarding this release Smile

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:

I'm with Looch too except for the Christ part- HE had nothing to do with it.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
All seems black or white to me...I for one trust both these guys,so I had no hesitation in sending my order thru....if it doesn't sound like your cup of tea...dont order it...simple as....and respect to you Paul in the gentlemanly way you've handled some of these querys.Well done buddy
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:

I am dissapointed. I need a wardrobe improvement. If this won't do it I'm out!

J
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Quote:
if it doesn't sound like your cup of tea...dont order it...simple as

The whole reason for the discussion is that there isn't enough information to determine whether it is 'your cup of tea' or not. Hence the questions - and answering questions is not an onerous task when it comes to interacting with a community in which you are selling. Why you'd feel the need to congratulate Paul on his ability to answer these questions in a gentlemanly manner surprises me. When I go to my local butchers to buy some beef I may well ask him which cut of the animal it is from; whether it is fresh; and whether it is suitable for my intended use of it. Polite answers to these questions is what a prospective customers deserves. I don't feel the need to congratulate my butcher on not being a moron.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » This Way Up from Paul Brook and Colin Mcleod (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..15..18..21..24..27~28~29 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL