The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dai Vernon Effect, don't see too many people do this... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I learned this many years back off of a Dai Vernon DVD. I believe it was one with Ammar and one other person sessioning with the Professor. Anyway I love this effect and was wondering why I don't hear more about it.. I Believe it is called Fingerprint but I could be way off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5jKVMEdRE
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Fingerprint is a pretty well known trick. I think it was on his DVD set and also in the Vernon Chronicles 1.
Lord Anacho
View Profile
Regular user
Kessel-Lo, Belgium
155 Posts

Profile of Lord Anacho
Nice performance, but your break flashed at the front. You acquired the break well (better than most magicians actually), but there was a gap at the front. It will probably fly by before an audience, but on a taped performance you need to take extra care.

Ciao for now

Erik
"The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything" (Alfred Borden in The Prestige)
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks Lord will do... Ill try toget a better one up... I appreciate the advice. Tom yeah I got it from Chronicles but just don't hear to may people talk about it now in day.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Part way down Paul Chosse provides some history on this effect.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&forum=2
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks Tom a very good read..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dai Vernon Effect, don't see too many people do this... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL