The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jeff Blooms 7 words you can't say on TV (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
For any in my age bracket you'll remember George Carlins impact during the 70's as a comic. His "Seven words you can't say on TV" was a classic. It didn't get more "R" rated than that. It certainly was an era of pushing boundaries. Of the 400,000 words or so in the English language, George found the 7 you couldn't use on TV. As rebellious teenagers we loved it.
When I saw Jeff had come up with a mentalist version of "7 words" I laughted and didn't hesitate to buy it. Now, make no mistakes, this is "R" rated. He does give a softer version, but I believe it weakens the effect as it is based around Carlins routine of 7 words. This is purely for around the poker table with the boys which is exactly how I used it last night. I wouldn't feel comfortable using it around women, but since I work on an oil rig, it fits the environment. As with the theme of 7 words, your audience has 7 choices mixed randomly. Your prediction is on the table the whole time. You end up after what appears a fair selection with 2 halves of a prediction
The value for me was the actual script. I will make a couple of changes to the procedure, but Jeff has supplied a wonderful consulation of Carlins best one liners and put a entertaining mentalism spin on it. I luv the concept of what he has put together.
AGAIN THIS IS A VERY R RATED PIECE, it won't be for eveyones taste, so if you aren't aware of Carlans comic work, google it. For the environments I often find myself in, this piece works well.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Limited time offer.....
Email me proof of a $10 donation to the magic Café, and I will email you the instructions on how to do this. My email is mrcardmagic@hotmail.com
This can be done R rated with a kicker for adults only or G where everybody assumes you are prediction is based on the 7 words and inreality, it is based on his quotes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jeff Blooms 7 words you can't say on TV (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL