The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The Perfect levitating Woman??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm not sure where to post this, as it is not "real" magic. (As we do it.) Anyway, if you really could levitate, it might look something like these photos. Now mind you, this lady photographer has devoted her entire website to her "levitations" which she openly admits are the result of her jumping at least 300 times a day! She posts a new levitation photo every day. And they look pretty cool!

Pretty cool to look at, and a good visual picture of what it might look like if we were able to achieve the perfect levitation effect. Maybe this is what we need to shoot for (effect wise) if we want to really create a levitation that looks truly real, believable, and magical! So maybe these visuals will spur someone here on to create a true masterpiece, something beyond camera tricks, and beyond anything of the mundane "I can raise straight up a couple inches and come back down" variety of effects that we are inundated with; Something way beyond what is currently on the market. Enjoy!

http://yowayowacamera.com/
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The Perfect levitating Woman??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL