The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Evaporating Glass and Water (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
I found this one in the SEO site a few months ago...I think it's a good effect with an unexpected ending...not sure if it's an original idea or a remake...hope you like the video I made...:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cormatches?f......F5nThJnw
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
As usual the video looks great. The concept of the trick is an old idea but the props appear to be well made. Thanks for posting.

John
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Great performance Roberto! But it is quite obvious how the trick works in my opinion. I sent you a PM.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-07-01 13:08, Killertweety wrote:
Great performance Roberto! But it is quite obvious how the trick works in my opinion. I sent you a PM.

Thank you for the comment and the tips Killertweety...I will re-think te performance and film a new video...I have received a lot of comments saying that is too obvious... Smile ...I hope I will come with something to remediate this...
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Magic patagonia
I really like this illusion.
seo has been out of stock on it
for a while now.are there any
noise problems performing this trick.
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
Quote:
I hope I will come with something to remediate this

Although the official language of The Magic Café is English, there are a number of members from many different countries whose primary language is other than English. Yet, I'm always amazed at how well they speak that language. This sentence, for example. Magic is from Chile (no, not "chilli", "chill-lay" Smile ), yet many Americans don't speak English this well. Killertweety (who's from Belgium) is another example. Bravo to them and their school systems.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Nice MP
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-09-03 15:23, cyberdave03 wrote:
Quote:
I hope I will come with something to remediate this

Although the official language of The Magic Café is English, there are a number of members from many different countries whose primary language is other than English. Yet, I'm always amazed at how well they speak that language. This sentence, for example. Magic is from Chile (no, not "chilli", "chill-lay" Smile ), yet many Americans don't speak English this well. Killertweety (who's from Belgium) is another example. Bravo to them and their school systems.

haha...thanks for the comment cyberdave!!!...I do my best effort...now I'm working with an US company and I have to talk by phone in english at least twice per week...and a lot of emails also, so I'm improving...I always recommend to other people to participate in forums if they want or need to learn english...it's a great and unvaluable tool and I have to say that the magic Café has help me a lot to improve my english.....and well...about the more sophisticated words sometimes they come from google translator that is also a great tool when you get stuck with some words...Smile
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Very kind of you David, as Magic Patagonia sais we do our best Smile
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Just discover this trick, I really like your video and was fooled ! Find out the how after 2 watching lol
I can imagine noise issue, but in parlor setting, might be ok.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
There is no noise if the Tenyo version is properly done. The best handling of this trick is by Kazumasa Shimizu, and I wish I'd been able to include it in Tenyoism, but we ran out of space.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Evaporating Glass and Water (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL