We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Get your 15 minutes at Google (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
Mansfield, TX
155 Posts

Profile of Chris Boyd
I've looked up my full name a few months ago, and there were two different people with my name who have committed crimes, one in Amarillo, TX and the other in Virginia, I believe.

IT WASN'T ME!
Chris Boyd
"Jaws dropping is the sweetest sound..."
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
Under Neale Bacon I found 181 (some related to work I did with Salvation Army)

Under Professor Pickles (my clown) I found 121
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
75,000. Don't know if there is anything exciting because I haven't looked through any of them!
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3223 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Wow Mary 8,100,000 hits!!! I think you are the clear winner!

I got 1,260 hits for “Bill Hallahan”.

Wild Bill Hallahan was the baseball pitcher who threw the ball that Babe Ruth hit for a two run homer (which brought in the winning run) in the 1933 All Star Game. Most of the hits are this pitcher.

A few hits are actually me. One is a technical article I wrote, and another is a chess game I played against someone who catalogued all their tournament games!

By the way, using your own name in an Internet search is called “ego surfing.”
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Scott Ocheltree
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of Scott Ocheltree
I use my real name as a screen name, keeps me from getting confused.
If your screen name is more than one word, or if you use your actual name like me, it helps narrow the results if you put quotation marks around your name.
I get 214 hits, Top of the list is my homepage.
Google ranks hits based on the number of other pages with links to the target page. When I did a show for the local public library they linked my page, and I think that put me at the top.

It is a different Scott Ocheltree who placed in the Iowa City Boys Swimming Top Ten in 1992 for diving.

And yet another who is the treasurer of the University of Michigan AAPS Student Chapter.

Other than those, it's mostly me either on magic pages or Macintosh technical forums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Get your 15 minutes at Google (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL