The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Triumph with a kicker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tegib
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of tegib
Here is me doing Dai Vernons triumph a little differently and also with a nice kicker at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph2Y7NRiZrI

All feedback is appreciated.
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Looks great, I seem to remember a variation of this on Triumph by Oz Perlman, ca't quite remember though, the DVD had so many variations on the classic triumph. Smile
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of Tom G
It's nice, and you get good displays of face up and face down. Just not sure if the extra shuffles strengthen or weaken the effect.
tegib
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of tegib
Tnx guys.

123crampt, There are many versions of this effect, this is just my handling.

Tom G, I believe that extra shuffles weaken the effect, but in this there are some good displays that audience believes that it's a well shuffled deck face up and face down and also the strength of this effect is the color changing deck which really hits them badly.
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
I mean, I believe on his DVD he has an effect the same as yours, (triumph with color changing deck with production of 4 aces) just the handeling may be a little different ( I don't believe he shuffles as much as you) Smile
tegib
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of tegib
Oh okay, thanks mate.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Triumph with a kicker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL