The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ICandy scores big! Congratulations Lee and Gary (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

I'm delighted to say that the guys at the Wizard Product Review have given iCandy one of the highest ever scores for a DVD review, calling Gary Jones a "Modern day Tommy Wonder"! High Praise indeed. Congratulations guys! You can see the review here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMzsgmesAps

Best,
Russ
Kevin Schaller
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Kevin Schaller
Congratulations! They really deserve it; the DVD is brilliant!
'Geniuses can make the world a better place or make it fall apart alongside their own minds.” - Kevin Schaller
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
We are really pleased with the review.

Thanks to everyone that has supported iCandy and made it so popular. Myself and Gary are so pleased that everyone that brought this DVD has got so much use from are material.

Many thanks and there will be more in the future.

Lee.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
www.facebook.com/walkaboutmagic
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
It definitely deserved those high marks! And I totally agree about Gary's style of magic. Every time I meet up with him, I feel like I get a master class in misdirection.

Of course, if you buy this just for Lee's iPhone 10, you will not be disappointed!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
This and handle with carey are two of my favourite dvds
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Well deserved. Good effort all round.
Jason Ketting
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Jason Ketting
Well done guys

Jason ketting
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I purchased it yesterday based on the Wizard Product Review and the comments on the Café. There is nothing quite like finding great magic to practice and perform. Looking forward to it's arrival next week.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ICandy scores big! Congratulations Lee and Gary (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL