The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Best Ring Flight (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
'Just in Case' comes with a well made key.Go for Gaeton Blooms.You don't need a
jacket and the vanish is nice.Difficult with a very large ring though.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Marky, can the Bloom be done without a jacket,
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Yes,Dave,it can.You could go to one of your trouser pockets.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
anthi
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of anthi
Quote:
On 2011-07-03 19:28, Markymark wrote:
'Just in Case' comes with a well made key.Go for Gaeton Blooms.You don't need a
jacket and the vanish is nice.Difficult with a very large ring though.

well, in fact impossible to do with a very large ring (bloom version)
was a bit disappointed & sceptical at first, the principle is so simple but ingenious at the same time
nevertheless has become my fav version
95 % of the time I do it with a womans ring which has always worked just perfectly, rings of thin - normal dudes will work as well, rings of fatfingered guys you cant work with the bloom version
Rafael The Master Hypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
498 Posts

Profile of Rafael The Master Hypnotist
For me the best "Ring Flight" is Pegasus Ring Flight, I do it without the Pouch

the Line is Kevlar Line with Heavy Duty Reel

Heck it is so Good I own two

and when the Ring Swoosh back inside your Back pocket, you can give the illusion as if the Ring is transported inside your Zippered Key Case

and the best thing with Pegasus Ring Flight is, it comes with a Genuine Soft Leather Case with small Pocket inside that I used to Carry

-Pre Folded Bills for Asi Wind Time is Money
-Cut Out eye glasses for UV Nigh Shade
-Magnet that stuck in the body of the Reel
-The Gimmick Key for Greg Wilson Freakey while I attach the Key in the Clasp
-One String for doing Ring and String with the Kicker Ending that their Ring ends up in the Key Chain

Carrying this in One Go is a Self Contained Close Up Set

and I think other Ring Flight is just one trick pony that do not have a Compartment for storage of another Flat Object

Hey I could add Three Half Dollar with one Flipper Coin if I wanted too, but I'm sane now

The BIGEST Room in the world is the Room for Improvement
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2011-07-03 06:24, Caliban wrote:
I agree that Ring Flight Revolution is the best I've seen. I’m not convinced by Christopher’s claim that it can be performed convincingly without a jacket, though. I would say that if you want to perform it multiple times under real world close-up gig conditions (where there are people all around you) then you do need to be wearing a jacket – or at least a completely open shirt that serves the function of a jacket

Apologies if it appeared I was saying this was the best way to go, what I mean is it CAN be done without a jacket. I have done it in casual settings, even in some bar situations where I have not worn a jacket, and not been caught. It is a confidence thing, though this is usually to back pocket where there is cushion, not to the belt clip. I do recommend wearing a jacket for this version, again, just saying it is not a requirement.
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
395 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
If you can find Dushecks "Ringer" I would give that one a try. knowing what you wear to perform I am confident this would work perfect for you. easy and nothing to break to worry about. next time I see you I will bring mine along so you can check it out. IMO this also looks to be a legit keychain. I have never seen anyone using a zippered case.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2011-07-04 17:53, Christopher Williams wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-07-03 06:24, Caliban wrote:
I agree that Ring Flight Revolution is the best I've seen. I’m not convinced by Christopher’s claim that it can be performed convincingly without a jacket, though. I would say that if you want to perform it multiple times under real world close-up gig conditions (where there are people all around you) then you do need to be wearing a jacket – or at least a completely open shirt that serves the function of a jacket

You can do the vanish while polishing the ring on your shirt if you're not wearing a jacket

Apologies if it appeared I was saying this was the best way to go, what I mean is it CAN be done without a jacket. I have done it in casual settings, even in some bar situations where I have not worn a jacket, and not been caught. It is a confidence thing, though this is usually to back pocket where there is cushion, not to the belt clip. I do recommend wearing a jacket for this version, again, just saying it is not a requirement.
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Based on this thread, I just ordered my ring flight. Cant go wrong with good information.
Life of Magic!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Think my above comment got mixed up somewhere! Was trying to say you can do the move while polishing the ring on your shirt/T-shirt if you're not wearing a jacket
jerry100won
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas Texas
257 Posts

Profile of jerry100won
What about Elite Ring Flight by Dick Barry?

Below is the marketing on it:

- Reel istelf is small, made from durable metals, and has a super strong interior spring which will cause the ring to travel from your hand to the ring case quickly, smoothly, and silently.

- Instead of using fish line or thread, the reel has a very thin, but extremely strong, steel cable which has been plastic coated for smooth operation! Equally as important is that the ring clip (used to clip the ring on to the reel) is easy to use and will take ANY SIZE RING!

- Finally, the zippered ring case is made of genuine hard leather and not only looks good but will last an extremely long time.
Jerry

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Caliban: If there's a problem with your Just IN Case... send it back to Joe Porper to check it out. We've had HUNDREDS of satisfied users. Perhaps there is a flaw in the M****T hook up?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bobby Puga
View Profile
Loyal user
El Centro, CA
201 Posts

Profile of Bobby Puga
I used El Duco RF AT LEAST three times a night during gigs and I loved it. Unfortunately, mine snapped on me during a test run before a gig (good thing I check my props before I start to perform right?)
All in all it is a great ring flight, I purchased mine here in the Café so it was slightly used...
Does anyone know if there is anywhere/anyone I can send my reel off too for repair?

Please shoot me a PM with ANY help....

Thanks for your time,

Bobby P.
Customized greatly...
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
While it is not a reel-based ring flight, I highly recommend David Regal's new Regal Ring Chain
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Hands down it's GOT to be dave bonsall's awesome http://www.ringflightrevolution.com/
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
There are several types along with many more threads here at The Café describing each one. There is no "best" in any real sense, for each person has their own needs and personal preferences. "Best" is such a subjective word.

Jim
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
I'm going to chime in here with my vote for "Ring Flight Revolution"!! Awesome!
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Ring Flight Revolution is THE best ring flight on the market, bar none. Built to last by someone who actually uses it on a regular basis himself, so you know it's reliable. And the design is SO much better than that stupid key purse that people haven't used since about the 1950's. In fact, I was so impressed with the RFR once it arrived I immediately ordered another to keep as a backup. I work several restaurants and this is one effect I don't want to forget at home, so I keep one in my car just in case Smile
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Ring Flight Revolution has my vote.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
El Duco's ring flight is by far my favourite. Beautiful leather key holder, super smooth and completely silent special something.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Best Ring Flight (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL