The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Thread Workers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
schmitty65
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of schmitty65
Does anybody know how to dump the Steve Fearson hookup without breaking the IT? If anybody knows could you PM me. thanks
Zap
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Zap
Any comments on Penguin Magic's new system for making "Hoops" (rhymes with----). See link here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=551
cheaptrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Wilmington, Delaware
251 Posts

Profile of cheaptrick
If you want to watch some really amazing thread work check out Ryusei Kamaguchi's
butterfly routine at:

http://homepage.mac.com/happy_prince/iMovieTheater.html

Smile
"Pick any card. NOT that one!!!"
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Who else has seen Dean Dill's floating ring routine? I would like to learn more about it.
Jesse Dains
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Jesse Dains
A thought on the IT and I have used a lot - without trouble.

It’s OK if someone thinks its thread, but shame on you if they find out for sure!
…………….Jesse
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
Ok Floating things...
I own two of Stefan Schütsers "The Ultimate Float Control", (TUFC for short) With this I can make miracles. One of my favorite things (using one TUFC) to do with it is the flying bill. A bill is borrowed and signed, ask the spectator to hold his/her hand out place the bill on her hand and tell her to put one finger on it using the other hand. Now I will back up 10m (if space allows), tell her that I will count to 3 and she will remove her finger. When she removes her fingers the bill will come FLYING back to me.
Owning two TUFC me and my assistant used to do the #D floating silk.

If you don't own a TUFC but still want to do some great levitation AND animation I strongly recommend Stefans "Self floating folding bill" is's a real killer.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono Magic
Sweden
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6777 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hello all!

Great to see Ron Jaxon posting here, as IMHO, he is an authority on the subject of IT.

That said, I've been using IT since I bought the "Wunderbar" at Steve Dacri's shop in Worcester Mass, so many years ago.

Floating objects DOES seem to "give it away", especially when it swings. Even on TWO anchor points, I find trouble more often than not.

IT does lend itself to other, non-floating effects, Haunted Pack, Static Charge, among others. LeClair's hookup seems to be the best for me.

Anyone ever seen the book "The I.T. Manual", by Ralph Wichmann? Not sure where to get it, but is one of the best info sources on the subject.

Nice to join you! Hope to find further enlightenment in the Magic Café!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Thread Workers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL