The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » You Can Still Register... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Hey all..
Someone emailed me the other day and asked if they could still register for the Vent Haven International Ventriloquists' ConVENTion..and the answer is YES!! In fact I just got a handful of registrations sent to me by PayPal and also many in the mail as late as yesterday (July 3). You can also resgister at the door, so don't worry about us being "too full" bcause that will never happen! We have room for all of you and mofre!

In fact, this is THE year to come! We're honoring Jimmy Nelson, the man responsible for many of us going into vent in the first place. We will also have some wonderful give aways (for free) that you will not be able to get anywhere else like a specially minted coin with Jimmy's VH logo on it (and Maher Studios logo on the other side , thanks to Clinton and Adelia Detweiler , owners of the Studio) ; a full color special edition poster; tote bag; 5 different pins featuring Jimmy and his different characters; and a special booklet with pictures of Jimmy that have never been published, which come form Jimmy's collection..complete with tributes from vents around the world. And that's just for starters! It's not too late..come on down to Ft. Mitchell, KY and join the fun!!
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
I can't wait. Jimmy's my mad....
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
What a typo, Jimmy's my man, my childhood inspiration.
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Mine too, Dr. Solar. He's one of the main reasons I'm in thisw business. See you soon!
Mark
markwade@kidshowvent.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » You Can Still Register... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL