The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Craving magician association Maryland or DC area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CardC
View Profile
Regular user
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
158 Posts

Profile of CardC
Hello everyone!

Quick question. I'm coming to the gaithersberg maryland/Dc area the 9th through the 23rd and was wondering a couple of things.

1. Is there any conferences/lectures/gatherings, or good shows by good magicians happening there around that time?
2. Is there anyone there that would like to meet up to "hang out" talk about magic, play around with ideas, effects, sleights etc...

I'm a 21, been a student of magic for about 2 years, but have recently just gotten back into it, I'm really looking to make some friends who are interested in creative collaboration regarding magic and effects. I love cards, coins, mentalism, bizzare magic, fire everything!

Feel free to PM me if you want.

Much appreciated.
be happy
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
You would be well served by visiting Denny & Lee's shop on a Thursday afternoon. A number of good guys session there on a regular basis, including Howie Schwarzman.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
CardC
View Profile
Regular user
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
158 Posts

Profile of CardC
Oh great! Do you have any advice on etiquette ?Should I call up and ask or just show up?
be happy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Craving magician association Maryland or DC area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL