The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » A-1's "Learn to Levitate" & Dancing Cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I was re-viewing the A-1 Multimedia "Learn to Levitate" DVD with Mike Maxwell demonstrating a variety of "floating effects" (Floating Bill; Levitating Bill; Floating Match; Swiss Movement; Dancing Cane; Floating Ball; Balducci Levitation) and he mentions "A-1 Multimedia is pleased to announce that Peter Pit will be doing a complete dancing cane video in the upcoming near future." He reiterates that at the end of the clip when he says "And as I said, Peter Pit will give you every detail you could ever want on the dancing cane on an upcoming video."

Was the Peter Pit A-1 dancing cane video ever produced?
----- Sonny Narvaez
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22240 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I don't believe the late Peter Pit ever made a video concerning the Dancing Cane. He did market/sell his dancing cane with a routine outlined in the paper instructions.

I am sure L&L Publishing would have converted the video to DVD it was available, as they hold the A-1 line of tapes.

I have his folding metal black cane with round wood knob, will sell if anyone is interested for $150.00.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » A-1's "Learn to Levitate" & Dancing Cane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL