The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Animated Shoelaces By Jeremy Moncrief (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be re-releasing my effect Animated Shoelaces in about a week or so. The instructions will come on a cd in pdf format. I will also, if I can get my camera working, be putting an short movie clip on the dvd showing how to build the shoelace gimmick. If you have any question please feel free to contact me.
Here is a link to a demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJNeKL5xVk

Thanks,
Jeremy
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Wow, I remember this from a long while ago.

I hope the instructions have gotten better.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
A lot better! I completely redone them. Now it has 9 different pictures and I am going to try to add a small video to help you build the gimmick.
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
Wow!!! I remember this also! I love this trick!
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
Here is an review by: Narendra Singh (INDIA)

Animated ShoeLaces has two unique & most important features: (a) The effect is noiseless and requires no special gimmick. (b) Instant and automatic re-set. I tried out the ‘Animated ShoeLaces’ effect exactly as suggested in the manuscript by Mr. Jeremy Moncrief. After a few initial trial runs, the effect looked smooth and perfect. I tried it on a few laymen including a couple of magician friends and they were floored. The Animated ShoeLaces is an ultra visual effect which can be performed in either shorts or full pants and is absolutely silent in operation. The shoelace that one sees untied is the actual shoelace that ends up knotted. Once the shoe is prepared, you are always set & ready to perform the effect by simply pulling the laces to the untied position. It is possible and easy to rig most shoes with laces. The Animated ShoeLaces trick can easily be turned into a séance effect with a little imagination, spectator handling and by creating the right environment especially at a home party.The lace can be shown slowly knotting itself in a very spooky & magical way. This trick can be repeated ‘n' number of times and it will always turns out exactly the same. Automatic re-set, right in front of the spectators, is its best feature. Downside: (a) The shoe lace can not be examined - before, during & after the effect. (b) The effect can not be performed surrounded but this isn’t a major drawback as the effect can only be viewed from the front. The Animated ShoeLaces has a great impact on the spectator(s) as the effect looks very magical. A lot of thought has gone into creating this wonderful effect. I congratulate Mr. Jeremy Montcrief and Mr. David Mann for releasing this brilliant piece of magic.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Where did you find that review Mikemetal2006??
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
I found it on the magic depots website.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Animated Shoelaces By Jeremy Moncrief (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL