The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre effect - Salt. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Hey there my bizarre friends, I haven't posted anything here for a while, so here's a new idea for you.

Effect.

The mage puts down a tray and then pours salt into it... lots and lots of salt. Drawing a heart shape into it, a spell of life is muttered, and suddenly, just for a second, the heart beats.

Method.

Untested, so sorry about that, but have a play... My method involves a tray of salt and one of those plate jumper things... the idea being that you operate the squeezer to shift the salt.

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions or cookies gratefully accepted.

Liam.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Are we supposed to discuss actual methodologies in here? Smile

Otherwise, it's a great idea and would probably mix well with the salt & pepper separation/vanish that's been advertised lately.

That's the one where you mix salt and pepper in your hand, pass the other hand over it and the pepper's GONE!

I always liked that effect.

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Yeah, sorry about posting a method... but the method is mine, and untried and tested... and unused for any other effect, so I don't see any real problems with mentioning it on here.

I haven't heard the salt and pepper trick, if you could post the name of it, I'll check it out... does sound cool.

Any other ideas, suggestions?

Liam.
restlessplots
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of restlessplots
Sir T does something like this but he uses a Jello mold of a real hear, with the plate lifter inside of the jello, do it while reading a tell tale heart on Halloween.

Rest
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Eww! A real heart?!

Much too messy for my liking.

Liam.
rondasue
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of rondasue
i wonder how long after removal a cow heart would jump to an electric/battery shock
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of ventman
The heart mold is great. There is also a brain and a hand mold that are good as well. The jello is colored to be opaque so you can hide all kinds of goodies in it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre effect - Salt. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL