The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alex Geiser's beautiful card routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Quote:
On 2011-08-02 00:02, Joey Evans wrote:
Wow, great to see Alex's work get recognition! Alex has been one of my closest friends in magic for over ten years and we were extremely close until he moved out to Las Vegas a few years ago. I have to tell you guys, he is quite simply one of the best slight of hand magicians in the world. Anyone who has seen him can tell you that. I'm glad to see him releasing things to the magic community, as he has been hesitant to do it in the past. I will say that he has so much material that will simply blow you away, it's unbelievable. The guy lives and breathes magic and it shows.

It will be a breathe of fresh air to the magic community if Alex starts releasing material. Kudos to whoever released this and I hope you can get him to release more. He will surely elevate the art...

Today is everyone's lucky day! Geiser's "velvet vanish" is not up. http://www.thebluecrown.com/store/tricks......ser.html

Alex^
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
I mean "now up"

This has fast become my favorite thing to do with a coin. Will be happy to answer more questions you guys have!

Alex^
tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
Hi Alex, looks cool. What is the skill level for this effect?
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Quote:
On 2011-08-02 18:00, tester2006 wrote:
Hi Alex, looks cool. What is the skill level for this effect?

I would probably say its around an intermediate skill level. I am not super skilled at coin sleights, but I got this down pretty fast. It involves 2 main moves, 1 of which you already know if you do any coin magic already! Hope that helps! Smile

Alex^
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alex Geiser's beautiful card routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL