The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn DVD, URGENT! :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Hi Guys,

I have had Extreme Burn 2.0 sitting in my bottom drawer for a long while now. I purchaced it here in Australia and much to my disappointment and after days and days of printing our currency out on paper and getting magazine clippings, then finding they deteriorate too fast, then trying to laminate just the gimmick... I found it does not work with our wierd, sort of plastic notes.

After reading all the posts on how everyone really loves the routine, then realizing I am holidaying in Geneva, Switzerland for 5 months I eagerly decided to dig it back up. I flipped through the gimmick marveling still how it works, opened the DVD case to bring my memory back to speed with with miner details like the folding of the bills (I don't think I'm giving away too much) and how the gimmick is made for another construction of Swiss bills (if there is something I need to do because of the five and 20 dollar bills being different sizes and colors, like Canada's) when, much to my dismay the DVD was gone from the case!!!!
I am thinking that I can still reconstruct another gimmick from my earlier gimmick, but I still need all that Sanders knowledge to surface back to my brain! I am thinking of buying the Extreme Burn DVD again but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Is it possible someone could maybe PM me with details on it? Or post advise? It would be much appreciated!

Magically,
Gibson
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
You need to write to Richard Sanders. Members (hopefully) wouldn’t be sending any detailed information via PM or email that pertains to the explanation of the effect/gimmick. Richard is quite receptive to questions and I'm sure he would be happy to help you. Smile

Jim
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Good call, Jim!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Ahhh, thanks Smile
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Still no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
No response from Richard Sanders the only option is now buy a new dvd Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn DVD, URGENT! :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL