The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Doc Dixon lecture review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nerdini
View Profile
Loyal user
Little Rock, Arkansas
223 Posts

Profile of Nerdini
We had the pleasure of having Chris "Doc" Dixon perform and lecture for our local IBM ring/club meeting in Little Rock, AR on July 7th.

Doc is a very funny guy and his magic is as clever as it gets. (he claims that "Doc" stands for "Department of Corrections")

Just about everything he showed us through the laughter filled evening was well within the reach of any who dabble in magic--yet all foolers.

After a diabolically simple double mentally selected card revelation that blew everybody away, he went on to perform and explain most of the routines from his new DVD devoted to his utility move--aptly called the "Dixon Drop".

Included in this part were a four Ace revelation, a Hammanesque "mystery card" revealed between the four Aces, and a signed card to card box. Doc's new utility move makes all these effects quite direct and really is as simple as he
claims.

Through the evening he followed with a variety of effects-- including his marketed "Diary of Decision", a great routine for a Nielson beer bottle that raises it above the usual throw away gag, and a great ending for a paper balls over the head routine.

He ended the evening with a deft routine of amazing card revelations utilizing the Aaronson stack and some serious card "chops".

All in all it was a great laughter filled evening, and I haven't talked to anybody in the club who didn't throughly enjoy it.

If you get the chance to snag "Doc" to lecture and/or perform for your organization, do so by all means.

Cheers
"I was in love with a beautiful blonde once. She drove me to drink; that's the one thing I'm indebted to her for"
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
655 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
Thanks for the kind words Nerdini.

More info can be had about the lecture by clicking on the lecture tab at http://www.dixonmagic.com/

Doc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Doc Dixon lecture review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL