The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ogus or augustine?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Help !! I need to know whats the name of the ( french) manipulator who starts his act with a guitar case and then manipulates balls and cards at a fast paced gypsy music , though it was augustine or something like that I did a seach and foung nothing help please !!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I believe that you are looking for Oðuz Engin a brillant Turkish magician.

His French television appearance on the Le Plus Grand Cabaret Du Monde is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHZaSKsVQYw

And a bit older Oðuz seen here (card act):

http://en.vidivodo.com/461380/yetenek-si......_-showtv
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
That's him thanks a lot
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Yes Harry is right ! His name is Oguz Engin, he's turkish and lives in Germany. Last time I met him it was 7 years ago. I think he still lives in Berlin.

Harry, I think that your second video link is not older then the first one, but younger. When I saw his complete act live in Berlin, and later on the french TV show the TV reality show "....got Talent" didn't exist yet and his card manipulation in "Turkish got Talent" is just an excerpt of his whole manipulation act with balls, the diminishing card intermed and the card manipulation which closes the whole act.

Other hint that tells me it's the other way 'round is that his hair is "whiter" and he got some weight.

Anyway, this is an excellent manipulation act !

Oliver.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I meant that Oðuz was older in the second clip not that the clip was older. I saw him perform over a decade ago and thought he was brilliant.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Yes he is so good
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Sorry Harry, I misunderstood. Please accept my excuses.

Oguz is an excellent manipulator and magic entertainer. I saw him do different acts from Close-Up magic to stage illusions. I'll always remember the day I invited him to my 30 years birthday party (He's a good friend of mine) and he made my brother's mouth shut up with the Fred Kaps Currency effect. My brother thinks and always shouts out loud, that all magicians are swindlers and liars...so he allways want's to check everything twice, if possible. But he's kind enough not to screw up a show.

I was so happy, and the situation was so funny, since Oguz choose my brother for the effect to count and recount the bills all the time, but he never noticed anything...Excellent. Too sad, that I didn't filmed him !

Oliver.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
No worry Oliver, my fingers just can't type my thoughts clearly! My bad!! I only got to see Oguz once and he totally blew me away with his act.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ogus or augustine?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL