The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Svengalis and Squirmles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
I did a few pitches during some slow weekends 2 years ago, but haven't had many opportunities since then (that's a good thing). I'm staying pretty busy performing and my spare bedroom's closet is staying pretty full of decks and worms that I don't think I'll move anytime soon. I have a couple hundred worms as well as a few gross of decks I believe. If you are interested I'll give you an exact count. Make me an offer if you want to take them off my hands. Thanks.
Jeff Wright
www.WrightEntertainment.biz
Voted Best Party Entertainer in Cleveland, Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Awards
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
One down. Probably thirty or so more to go.
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
Yeah yeah, knew I'd get some of that. I made my money back. It was a good experience, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I guess I'd just rather make my money doing shows if the shows are there to be had. Call me crazy. Anyways, the Mrs. wants them gone. And you know what they say, if the Mrs. ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Jeff Wright
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
If I lived in the United States I would buy them from you but alas, I don't like dealing with customs charges and the red tape of bringing them into Canada. No doubt some of the wannabees here who are under the delusion they are grafters will take them off your hands.
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
Does delusional people's money spend like normal?
Jeff Wright
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
Yes. Their money works but their minds don't. Make sure you get paid in advance though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Svengalis and Squirmles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL