The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Favorite Pendulum Effect (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thanks for that information Rich. You are honorable and a man of your word, that is why I only do business with you on custom pendulums. Please keep us informed.

Docc's umbrella is wonderful, but as it is his, it is not something I would use. But I drool in my sleep when I think about it. Smile

Tony Iacoviello
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hey, Tony, where are the umbrella pendy pictures at? Obviously Docc told me about this wonderful idea but never sent any pics. And thank you for the Trybil endorsement.

I really struggle with identifying a favorite effect with a pendulum. I love Docc's Dead or Alive, which he was kind enough to let me publish in Trybil. As far as Multi-Bobs go, John Rigg's From a Slender Cord, Swinging and Mauricio's Long Distance Multi-Bobbing (shameless plug, both in Trybil) are two of my favorites.

Here is a thought, though, that I'd love to hear other peoples opinions on. I often wonder if simply taking a participant, or participants, through basic pendulum movements in their own hands, Multi or Standard, may be the strongest and most pristine handling we can do. Hence the appeal of John's Slender Cord and, for me, the first part of Docc's Dead or Alive.
Thoughts?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Hey Big Bill, I hope you are doing better. The pictures were posted on one og the Tribil/multi-pendulum threads, but I don't recall which one. If Jorey hears back from Docc, maybe he can post a link.

Tony
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2011-09-30 21:05, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Hey Big Bill, I hope you are doing better. The pictures were posted on one og the Tribil/multi-pendulum threads, but I don't recall which one. If Jorey hears back from Docc, maybe he can post a link.

Nothing yet, guys.

You might be right, Bill. I started this thread with saying that Docc's "dead or alive" was my favorite and you also mentioned that you like it as well. We both know the intro to the pendulum with the spec is at the heart of this effect, so maybe it IS as pure and (certainly) strong as you suggest.

Jorey
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Favorite Pendulum Effect (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL