The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Performed a 10 minute mentalism set at a variety night (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

E.C. Valdemar
View Profile
Veteran user
Orange County, CA
301 Posts

Profile of E.C. Valdemar
Felt really good about this performance. The audio is pretty bad at first but trust me it does get better after I start gaining their attention. There were like 2 or 3 things that went wrong, but I think I handled them wonderfully. And I got a great applause at the end from a place packed w/ a young, hip, college crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv25wsD37o8

~Robert EC
Rob-ing you of your thoughts www.themindofrobert.weebly.com
ViolinKing
View Profile
Veteran user
a loyal user has no more than
307 Posts

Profile of ViolinKing
Hi there Robert.

To be honest with you, I had great difficulty watching your show, and I think that the main reason is the insufficient audio. It was just too torturous to me to have to listen to it. And if that means I just don't have the dedication to really help you out, I'm sorry.

But I thought, I would still like to be able to watch some of your work. Are there any other youtube videos that you would recommend to get a feel for your act?

~Nick
E.C. Valdemar
View Profile
Veteran user
Orange County, CA
301 Posts

Profile of E.C. Valdemar
Hey thank you for trying to watch. But to tell you the truth I'm glad you didn't get through it now. I just got a message from another magician friend of mine who said nice things but started talking about it from a technical point of view. But I want to hear what non-magicians think. They are, after all, who I am performing for.
I want to hear what created the magic for the audience. And you can't do that w/ too many magicians or mentalist.

Thanx anyway,
~Robert EC
Rob-ing you of your thoughts www.themindofrobert.weebly.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Performed a 10 minute mentalism set at a variety night (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL