The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Double Colour Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Hey guys,

Been playing with a handling for a double colour change with 2 cards.

Check it out here: http://magiciansnotebook.tumblr.com/

Would love to hear your opinions, of course no exposure.

Cheers,

Lloyd
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
Mr. Barnes,

The effect looks great. Is this another original effect? You didn't mention if it was or not, I'm assuming it is since you have come up with some pretty good stuff.

There is nothing negative I could say about the effect, it was clean, surprising and visual, everything you could ask for. You need to get these moves into routines, at least I hope you do.

As far as the recording, it was much darker and the sound wasn't as good as you normally put out. You might want to think about a better production on your videos, not because these are bad, but because I imagine they will end up being seen by a lot of people. I always feel bad when someone executes an outstanding move and it's forever on the internet with his skivvies hanging from his bedpost behind his head. Just something to think about.

I wish I had a fraction of your talent.

Respectfully,

Phil
Donnie
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Donnie
Looks great man. Just watch the get ready.

-D
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8815 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Very nice Lloyd, I'm a fan. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Mini Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Double Colour Change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL