The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2011 entrée: Tom Gagnon » » BOB CHESBRO'S MARKED COIN IN LIGHTER BOOK » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Hi Tom,

How long have you been sitting on this one by now? For those that haven't seen or aren't familiar with the Chesbro deal, where can you currently get the lighter, etc.?
Tom Gagnon
View Profile
V.I.P.
261 Posts

Profile of Tom Gagnon
Hi Randino,

The Scripto Corporation no longer manufactures “Vu-Lighters.” As a result, Bob Chesbro now offers his “Marked Coin in Lighter” that uses a Bic-type, butane filled, transparent, lighter. However, if you would like to purchase a “Vu-Lighter,” I suggest that you check out Ebay where you will find a sundry of such lighters for sale. Should you do so, you will need to acquire a “Vu-Lighter” that has a small, fishing hook, inside of its clear-plastic, reservoir, which can be easily removed with needle nose pliers. You can purchase a shell directly from me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2011 entrée: Tom Gagnon » » BOB CHESBRO'S MARKED COIN IN LIGHTER BOOK » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL