The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Communications: A Follow-up to Mental Communicator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

All 5 review copies have been given out.

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
Alex was kind enough to send me a copy of this a few days ago and this is the 1st chance I've had to sit down and offer a quick opinion....
Have to be honest and admit that I prefer the 1st version..(which I bought and was really happy with... a great elaboration of a bit of an ol chestnut idea)...for me I liked the simplicity of it more so than this newer version....this version is still pretty clever in itself...but I'll continue using the original ...
So thanks for the copy Alex but for me like I say...the 1st version gets the blue ribbon ,a really fun routine to perform and something I'm happy I bought off you
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Thanks Stevie.

Let me reiterate, that the second version uses cards, the first version doesn't.

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Communications: A Follow-up to Mental Communicator (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL