The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam: Sept 16-18. Gregory Wilson, Danial Garcia, Jon Armstrong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Matt Stevens
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Matt Stevens
Just bumping this. I had a great time last year, I am hoping this will be even better.
Greg Moreland
View Profile
New user
Oregon
1 Post

Profile of Greg Moreland
Just hit 100 registrations!
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Glad Dobson will be there.
williammartin
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of williammartin
I have had the pleasure of attending each year, and I always find myself wondering how Dan and Greg will be able to maintain the high standard of quality. No worries, they've done it, again.
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
385 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Hey! Looks like I will be in Portland that weekend, so stopping by on Saturday. Would be great to see some of you that I've talked
to the past few years. After IMX and Magic Live, will be fun to go to a more intimate convention close to home.
Janet (Astonishment Goddess) Harris
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Portland Magic Jam – This weekend!
http://www.portlandmagicjam.com/Home.php

This is the only “additional fee” event of the weekend:

Steve Dobson - SUNDAY WORKSHOP (9/18/11): We've just added a private Master Workshop with Steve Dobson. A very limited number of people will get 3 hours of hands-on instruction for $100. Steve will teach the simple subtleties of card handling that have seldom been revealed or taught properly. "50 Years of Secrets Revealed" is obviously geared for the serious sleight-of-hand student, but Steve will work with you at your level, and demonstrate refinements for moves like the pass and the side-steal. Space is very limited. The specific time will be determined by the collective class.

If you’re interested in attending please let me know ASAP, as I imagine that this will fill up very quickly.

Thanks!
Evan
evanjunko@comcast.net
andyvan3226
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of andyvan3226
I'm totally looking forward to the PMJ (and the Steve Dobson workshop) - Greg and Dan put their hearts into a great and friendly get-together with some really amazing lecturers each year!
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
See you there!
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Due to complications from my wife having surgery on her leg, I am unable to attend. Hope everyone has an incredible time!
curtnelson
View Profile
Regular user
I found Waldo hiding behind one of my
121 Posts

Profile of curtnelson
Wow, that was a super-fun conference! All three presenters were excellent, but I wanted to give a special shout-out to Greg and Daniel for really connecting with the younger audience. Honestly, they re-ignited my 17-yr-old daughter's interest in magic!
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
It was another great Portland Magic Jam and the performers were all terrific! Props to Greg Moreland on PMJ Number Three!! I'm already looking forward to Number Four!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam: Sept 16-18. Gregory Wilson, Danial Garcia, Jon Armstrong (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL