The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » I tip my hat to you guys (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Thank you Dan, you certainly get it.
I wish you good hats!
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
digiassn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of digiassn
OK, whoever said busking was easy is full of it. I just did my first night of busking (well, it was more like pitching) at a con (which I believe is much easier than a street busker by far), and I can say this was definitely NOT an easy experience, but it is a lot of fun. It gave me a chance to do something different than walk around and close up at the bar, and I can say it is definitely more rewarding. The art of building a crowd, interacting, and getting them hooked and asking for more is probably the best thrill I have ever had. And I had all types of audience, from the captivated, to the nosy and inquisitive, to the "how did you do that", to the jaw droppers, to the ones who called more people over. I had hecklers, and the know it alls, and the people who turned on them. What an experience in crowd management. So, as hard as this was, I can only imagine how hard it is for you guys who do it on the mean streets. I definitely tip my hats to you guys.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » I tip my hat to you guys (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL