The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Garrett Thomas Stand Up Monte (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Guys we now have the trailer and pre order available on our site for Garretts BRILLIANT routine Stand Up Money. This is one of Garretts workers and its fantastic. Its all there, shot well and well produced. ITS REALLY GOOD

Pre-sale is at

http://www.kozmomagic.com

Koz
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I really liked this, hope to read some more reviews soon.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Wizard producst reviews.

by the way I was there when Jeff McBride approched Garrett and told him it was the best Monte routine EVER. This is a real world killer effect

I stake my reputation on this product
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I have seen Garrett perform this tons and tons of times. It's excellent!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Kozmo, you don't have to stake you reputation. If in the position to do so I'd order anything and everything you put out. Garrett Thomas was excellent on your restaurant DVD and I would have no doubt that he is on this as well. If it says Kozmo Magic that is good enough for me.
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
Are you left clean at the end?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yes... theres no need to hand cards out.... they are cards? Plus in the routine you show the fronts and back over and over...
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Ordered, look forward to it!
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Kozmo, I ordered but that answere to equivoque sounds like a dodge. I would say not to answer the question or answer directly can the cards in play (in the hands) at the end of the routine be handed for examination?
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Garret is easily one of the best magicians I have ever seen before in my life so I am positive this will be just as great as the many other great creations from GT.
P3
practice practice perform.
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
How does this differ from Martin Lewis' Queenie from his book Martin's Miracles?
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2011-08-05 18:50, Woodfield wrote:
How does this differ from Martin Lewis' Queenie from his book Martin's Miracles?
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Reminds me of Rene Lavand's version in some ways.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This is now in stock and will be hitting the magic stores at the end of the month

This is KILLER! its classic that you will do forever. Really GOOD!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sorry in stock only site even though it says presage it's in stock
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Will it be shipping soon? (The pre - orders) Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lol, let me try that again.

Its now available via my site http://www.kozmomagic.com and all pre-orders are shipped! Its no longer a pre-sale. Magic stores should get this end of the month.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2011-08-12 08:54, Kozmo wrote:
Lol, let me try that again.

Its now available via my site http://www.kozmomagic.com and all pre-orders are shipped! Its no longer a pre-sale. Magic stores should get this end of the month.

Sorry mate Smile

Cool! Smile

Kyle
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
This is a wonderful effect...I have used this in every walk around/table hopping venue with a slight modification in handling that replaces the need to put cards in a pocket. It has fried even knowledgable magicians let alone(and more importantly)countless spectators.
DonHendrix
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of DonHendrix
I ordered this last Saturday and paid via Pay Pal. Can anyone give me a clue about when I should expect to receive this? Emails to Kozmo have remained unanswered. Did anyone else who ordered from him receive any kind of confirmation of their order?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Garrett Thomas Stand Up Monte (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL