The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Best Magic Show in Las Vegas? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dukun
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of dukun
Oh I never have any change to see Lance Burton Live performance..

oh very sad.. he is no longer perform anymore..

did anyone know where is Lance perform right now ??
Roland
View Profile
New user
Arizona
37 Posts

Profile of Roland
Shows in Vegas are changing faster than this thread can refresh so here's an updated site of Vegas Magic Shows... https://www.carnivalofillusion.com/las-vegas-magic-shows.php (Yes Mac King is on the top!) Also if you're looking for shows around the country, look at... https://www.carnivalofillusion.com/ameri......hows.php There are actually FIVE Pages of names so be sure to check them all out (sorry other countries, can't add everyone!)
OzTheMentalist
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of OzTheMentalist
Mat Franco, Piff the Magic Dragon and Criss Angel have very good shows.
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2011, Yellowcustard wrote:
Do check out Mac King. It seem he can be overlooked but its a great show.

Some years ago while in the states I had the pleasure of seeing his show and meeting him personally. Not only was it a night to remember but if I recall right? it was about $10us and that included a drink. I'm not sure if a deal like that still exist but if it does? There is no better magic deal in all of Vegas.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I will add a suggestion to see Piff the Magic Dragon. I saw his show on tour last week and it was hilarious. I will definitely go see him again when I go to Vegas next.
Vapor Trails
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Vapor Trails
Is Amazing Jonathan still doing his thing?
I know he has taken a big step back and performing less often... I always wanted to catch his show.
jtbmagic
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of jtbmagic
Saw Piff in Vegas last year, absolutely fantastic 😃
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of elierfr
Hi,

I will be in Vegas in april.
What is the best show to do?

Thanks
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
What happened to Lance Burton ? Wife and I Met him years ago- easy to talk to - for several years even got a Christmas Post Card from him - then silence ???????????????
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
774 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Lance retired in 2010, he moved to a ranch in Kentucky a couple of years ago.
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of elierfr
I've seen him in vegas 25 years ago!
A great show!!!
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of elierfr
IS mindfreak good?
spudster85
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Kentucky
111 Posts

Profile of spudster85
I saw Penn and Teller about 10 years ago in Vegas. Was lucky enough to be called on stage to partake in "The Double Bullet Catch." I guess the best memories are those others would find odd. Such as, I have had Teller spit a bullet out onto a plate I was holding. Then got to keep the bullet! (Getting through TSA on the flight back was a nightmare, but they were not taking that bullet from me!) The show was very entertaining. Like seeing Copperfield, one has to be excited to be just in the room actually seeing the greats perform.

Recently, we returned to Vegas and saw Mac King. I had my kids with me on this trip. Mac called my wife and I up to perform a card trick, "The Cloak of Invincibility". (2 for 2 for Vegas magic shows!) I do not think there is a better magic show in Vegas. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, Mac's show is just great. His rope work is down right amazing! It is not the huge production of Copperfield or Angel. But that is the beauty of it. Plus, my kids loved every minute of it. The show performs to all age groups simultaneously.

I've heard Piff is extremely entertaining as well. He is next on my list.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I haven’t seen Piff, but Mac King is the best bang for the buck in Las Vegas
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Mac is now at the Excalibur - still the best show in Vegas (I haven’t seen Copperfield for awhile, still saving up for the tickets). Mac King may be remembered years from now as the best magician of the 2000’s.
Chaikuni
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Chaikuni
Maybe it's cliche, but Penn and Teller are incredible live!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Best Magic Show in Las Vegas? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL