The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Bobby Maverick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PROFED
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago,Illinois
229 Posts

Profile of PROFED
I wasn't able to attend Busker Boot Camp, but was lucky enough to meet Bobby at His workshop in Colon Michigan. Many performers will share what they do, but few will share the why's in a way that will allow you to apply same to your show. Don't anyone pass up a chance to hear him speak.
Ed Gilmore
pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Got to see him perform several shows at a festival this past weekend. A lot of folks talk a good game. Few can live up to the hype. There are a lot of self proclaimed experts in our field that don't quite measure up when you see them in real life. Bobby is definitely one of those that knows what he's talking about because he is out there doing it. He is also one of the nicest guys out there as well.

Can't wait for the next Busker's Bootcamp. I'll be there if at all possible.
PROFED
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago,Illinois
229 Posts

Profile of PROFED
I forgot to mention that he will street perform on state street in colon today at 4:00 pm to demonstrate some of his lecture points.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Whos bobby maverick?
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
What's a Kozmo?
Lakewood, Ohio
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
Wow...thanks guys.

Thanks gizmo...I mean Kosmo...I mean Gramps...

Smile

I'm just kidding fellas...

I love you Kozmo.
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Took the shine right off now didn't they? lol....
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
Really though...I do appreciate the kind words.

I t was fun being there!
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Bobby Maverick is one the best guys in the world to learn street performing from and one of the very few who doesn't talk weird. Smile

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Christopher Rinaldi
He does talk weird...why he even said something funny one day and then fell the hell right out of the vehicle...which was still moving by the way...he spoke in tongues one afternoon and chased two hairy gorillas thru the woods of Asheville N.C. an amazing sight to be had to say the least...yes Bobby Maverick is indeed an exciting person and not one to be feared on no, let not his talent for cooking chicken betray the fact that the man is a lay-it-down-with-a-nuke busker demi-god...I could go on but I shall decline for the moment.

Let's just say, he's pretty cool man.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I got a chance to spend some time talking to Bobby in Colon last month as we stayed in the same hotel in Three Rivers during Magic Week.

Nice guy!!
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Okay...so he talks a little weird. Smile He's still the man, which is good because he looks crap in a dress. Smile

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Bobby Maverick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL